International English-Speaking Summer Camp in Georgia
Relax, activities, entertainment, Intensive speaking English course!
20 days only in English!
Teaching method is based on active communication in English language and guarantees the improvement of speaking skill in short time. There are lessons and different activities during all day long. The program is prepared to be entertaining and interesting.
Camp is located in Borjomi region, resort Mzetamze, eco hotel “Mzetamze”
Age for older groups: from 9 – 17
I flow - 22.06-11.07.19 (20 days and 19 nights)
II flow – 16.07-04.08.19 (20 days and 19 nights)
Age for younger groups: from 6 – 8
I flow – 22.06. – 06.07.19 (15 days, 14 nights)
We are proud to announce that we were first to organize English speaking summer camp in Georgia since 2011 year.
It is already 9 years that our company successfully organizes English language camp. There are children, not only from different part of Georgia but from foreign countries, who take part in the program second or third times.
Children will be divided in groups by English language level. Level will be determined due to test results, which will be held on the day of arrival in the camp.
The educational process will be conducted by native speaker and Georgian teachers.
In the camp there will be a lot of activities and children can choose 4 of them for 20 days
• Georgian folk dances
• Sign language
• Art therapy
• Master classes of taking photos and videos
• Georgian martial arts
• Georgian language learning lessons(for foreigners)
• Russian language learning lessons
Camp program description:
- Duration for older groups 20 days and 19 nights, for younger groups 15 days and 14 nights;
- Participants number in each group - 20 (+ - 3) ( according the assessment test participant will be set in the proper group);
- 2 teachers and 1 Team leader per each group;
- Head of the camp;
- Assistant of the head of the camp;
- Other teachers for different activities;
- Children will live in 3-4-5 room numbers. In each room besides the standard equipment, there is comfortable bathroom.
- Rooms are cleaned every day, Sanitary processing every third day; new linen 4 times during the 20 days.
- Activities in English language during the whole day long; Most of the activities can be organized outdoors as well;
- Meal: full board (Swedish table. Ecologically pure product. Daily they serve meat or fish, milk product, fruits and vegetable, cake);
- In the hotel there is: Basketball, mini-football and volley ball playgrounds; also inventory for different games (board games);
- Excursions are provided for an extra charge:
• Excursion in Kutaisi – Prometheus cave, Gelati Monastery (XII century), Kutaisi city tour – 25 USD per person.
• Excursion in Rabathi Castle – 20 USD per person.
• Excursion in Mtskheta and Jvari Monastery ( VI century) - 20 USD per person
• Excursion in Borjomi Park – 15 USD per person
Excursions are planned from 14th to 18th day, each day to the chosen direction and will be guided in English.
At the time of registration children can choose 1, 2, 3 or all of this excursion. Payment should be done per person per excursion during the registration in the camp.
Children from younger group can take Borjomi Park excursion only.
During the excursion we’ll take lunch boxes.
- Different competitions and sport activities;
- Insurance in the territory of Georgia (during the camp)
- Transfers by cpmfortable buses:
From Tbilisi: I flow- meeting 22.06.2019 at 09:30 AM and departure at 10:00 AM.
II flow – meeting 16.07.2019 at 09:30 AM and departure at 10:00 AM.
From Batumi: I flow- meeting 22.06.2019 at the central entrance of Batumi boulevard at 07:30 AM and departure at 08:00 AM.
II flow – meeting 16.07.2019 at the central entrance of Batumi boulevard at 07:30 AM and departure at 08:00 AM.
From Kutaisi: I flow- meeting 22.06.2019 in the Park of Youngers at 10:00 AM and departure at 10:30 AM.
II flow – meeting 16.07.2019 in the Park of Youngers at 10:00 AM and departure at 10:30 AM.
Parents should give us information about meeting point during the registration.
- T-shirts with company logo <World Express >;
- Certificates from the company <World Express >;
- Diplomas from the company <World Express >;
- Medals from the company <World Express >.
NOTE: During the day participant of the camp has only one hour to use their cell phones. The rest of the day cell phones are stored with group leaders. Parents can keep in touch with the head of the camp and the head of the camp’s assistant during the 24 hours and get the information about their kids.
For The Registration: send child's ID copy (or birth statement), parent's ID copy to the e-mail:
or bring them to the office. Sign the contract and then transfer the money to the company account.
Price for foreigners:
Price for older group: 850 USD. If from there will be two or more child from one family we make discount, for first child will be 850 USD and for second and third child will be 800 USD.
Price for younger group: 650 USD.If from
there will be two or more child from one family we make discount, for
first child will be 650 USD and for second and third child will be 600
Not included in the price: Insurance before territory of Georgia, laundry, additional transfer and other service which is not included in the program.
08:00 -Wake up;
08:30 -Morning exercise;
09:30 -First lesson (speaking skill, reading, grammar, vocabulary, creative
10:45 -Creative games;
12:00 -Second lesson (Geography; History…);
13:00 -Team/Group games;
14:30 -Third lesson (communication skills)
16:30 -Games and activities;
18:30 -Free time, phone time
21:00 -English-speaking (movie or documentary film; karaoke, dance);
22:30 -Quiet hours;
We can provide additional services for an extra charge:
Transfers from Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi airports.
Hotels, tour programs and holiday packages in Georgian resorts.
Transfer from Tbilisi airport to the camp (to Mzetamze)
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_1|
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_2|
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_3|
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_4|
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_5|
|Wex International Summer Camp in Georgia_6|
* Required field